Tuesday 23 November 2010

Questionaire Results

The most popular masthead from my questionaire was Unplugged. This was one of my favourite mastheads and i have chosen to use it for my magazine. The slogan i have chosen is 'The best for acoustic music' this was not one of my original slogans but i combined two of the most popular fom my questionaire to create it. The most popular colours were; white, black, purple, red and orange i have chosen to use white, black and purple. The subsiduary images that were most popular were other artists and new guitars i will include these on my front cover. For the main image more people voted for a group than a solo artist, however i may feature a solo artist to fit in with the genre of my magazine. People i asked were willing to pay between £1-£2 for a music magazine, the price of my magazine will be based on this at £2. Monthly and Weekly magazines both had equal votes i have decided to produce a monthly magazine so i can include the month on the front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment